OTF Exclusive Sony Liv testing and added WWE Test section...

Live telecast is already happening via channels on the app. Meanwhile the all will sure live telecast live WWE content. But don't expect same to move out of tv.
Fine...Let us wait for the outcome once it's starts functioning...

This update is not avail in my firetv stick 4K...Even app didn't update in Mi Box 4K but still getting...

Then what would be the intention of adding subscription info? I have seen what contents they r telecasting other than live...There will be no takers even if they offer gor Rs 99/- year...Most r re-telecasts....There should be some live telecast which the users need...Unless they will fail surely..
They won't!
They will give us Wwe network content like wreslemania 24 and etc... At such a discounted price...of 299 it's amazing.

They won't!
They will give us Wwe network content like wreslemania 24 and etc... At such a discounted price...of 299 it's amazing.
They already are giving some pay per view. Whichever Pay Per View they are airing on tv are available for the time being.

Something big can be expected as they are geo blocking many content on YouTube and social media sites in Indian Sub continent recently.

They already are giving some pay per view. Whichever Pay Per View they are airing on tv are available for the time being.
I didn't mean Wreslemania 24 as the 24th event bro i mean where they will show all the backstage videos on a show known as 24 something if I'm not wrong..

I didn't mean Wreslemania 24 as the 24th event bro i mean where they will show all the backstage videos on a show known as 24 something if I'm not wrong..
WWE 24 documentaries. Those airing on tv were already available.

Now we can subscribe to the Wwe network but i have one doubt why this is not included in Premium subscription?
lnZQvGw.jpg

Now we can subscribe to the Wwe network but i have one doubt why this is not included in Premium subscription?
lnZQvGw.jpg
Not included with Premium. Hence, a seperate subscription.

i am not able to watch wwe raw smack down and NXT live on my wwe sony liv plan
can you help ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock