• Thread starter Thread starter hike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 24
  • Views Views: Views 10,982
Content available on 199 or 399 plan of sonyliv made its way to MX player
Awesome news now it's worth to go for MX gold for sure 😍😍👍
No ad free Sony content on MX.

xsFJdZh.jpg

As merger is around the corner, we may expect ZEE content on MX soon. And, this the way by which these low reach apps could expend their reach because most of people watch web series on MX only and use this player too. So, it's easy way to add some extra bucks.

Thank God! I didn't go for Sony Liv Special. I was thinking to go for it because of Shark Tank. Meanwhile didn't encounter any ads of any shows. I don't think MX Gold is worth getting when everything is free. Meanwhile it's much better experience than Sony Liv app.

Thank God! I didn't go for Sony Liv Special. I was thinking to go for it because of Shark Tank. Meanwhile didn't encounter any ads of any shows. I don't think MX Gold is worth getting when everything is free. Meanwhile it's much better experience than Sony Liv app.
What are the contents missing in MX by compare sony LIV premium ??

Yeah what's benefit of getting MX Gold when ad would be there on Sony shows. Also, show can be watched in speed. Not like Sony LIV.

The series i loved are Karan , Hanuman , Ganesha , Sai series though I watched earlier fully but I won't regret to watch the serials N number of times 😍😍

Last edited:
On the MX player tv app I noticed that the play next episode option doesn't work correctly for sony shows which are having fresh daily episodes. Instead of showing the next episode it shows the previous episode. Mx needs to resolve this.

Back
Top Bottom