Discussion Sony LIV getting revamped with a brand new logo

I m talking abt Today. Till yesterday it was there but today it was not
Just search what I had written. You will get everything. Yes you are correct that the content "Your Honor" is not available right up there in the home screen of JioTv+ app.
Even I didn't know this but as someone told that the new content is available inside JioTv+, so I checked but the said show was not available. Then I found everything inside SonyLiv tab which is there in JioTv+

Last edited:
Search for the SonyLiv app tab in the home screen inside JioTv+ app, you will find every content of SonyLiv.

But the irony is this that the main app has not been updated yet.
I have searched for SonyLiv app tab inside home screen but it doesnt show new shows.

I have searched for SonyLiv app tab inside home screen but it doesnt show new shows.
It is showing for me as of now. 😀

P.S. - They should upgrade the main app if they are making it available for us.

And yes even they got the good contents, waiting for 'Bhonsle' starring Manoj Bajpayee. 🔥

Last edited:
It is showing for me as of now. 😀

P.S. - They should upgrade the main app if they are making it available for us.

And yes even they got the good contents, waiting for 'Bhonsle' starring Manoj Bajpayee. 🔥
its showing for me also but not the New shows.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock