Discussion Sony LIV getting revamped with a brand new logo

Sony Liv botching up all their plans. The app on fire tv stick is way too buggy. The moment I open the app, it starts playing your honor trailer audio in background without the video. It still continues playing if we start playing any other content.
Completely different from what they are claiming.

dpzthHO.png

Sony Liv botching up all their plans. The app on fire tv stick is way too buggy. The moment I open the app, it starts playing your honor trailer audio in background without the video. It still continues playing if we start playing any other content.

Yes this bug even I have faced twice, I opened the app, and then closed it by pressing back button twice, and opened Disney+Hotstar app but in background Your Honor trailer audio was running, I had to go into applications and then force stop the app.

Even I started watching 3 id*ots on Sony Liv but quality never went up from 480p even after 10 mins, so I closed it and continued watching 3 id*ots on Netflix where it went from 720p to 1080 in 5 seconds and continued playing with 2.2 Mbps bitrate

I also faced the same issue today.
In Background playing a trailer and did not stopped after I press home button

Episode 1 of both newly added series are missing. Is it a joke?
You need to just imagine yourself what could have happened in the first episode, Sony LIV taking it to the next level of imagination😂😂😂

Android TV app is still not updated and all three originals are not available in that app atleast on searching, Fire Stick app has about 3 to 4 major bugs, quality is not crossing 480p, what a buchered up launch😂😂😂

Edit : The first episode has been added for both new series

Last edited:
Sony Liv app not Updated in Jio Stb. We are not able to watch new premium series. I just bought Jio fiber connection with Gold plan.
any solution???

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock