Breaking Sony grabs another Star property; bags Olympics rights for mere $12 million

I wonder why no Indian Sports channel is trying to get the rights for International Snooker

I don’t know why people don’t like Star Sports these days bt I’m one of them
Btw great for Sony, next Olympics are going to be huge for India and will attract huge viewership.
But I like star sports.Their execution is good.

Officially announced today.

In addition to the coverage on Sony’s digital platform, SonyLIV, the Olympic Channel and other IOC digital platforms will feature highlights and replays of key events to supplement SPN’s coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 across India and the Subcontinent. This follows the successful broadcast of the Olympic Winter Games PyeongChang 2018 on the Olympic Channel and other IOC digital platforms.

In addition, the IOC and SPN will collaborate on creating a permanent Olympic Channel home within the SonyLIV service. Programming will feature year-round coverage of Olympic athletes and sports, highlighting locally relevant original content produced by SPN and Olympic Channel.

Sony Pictures Networks India and Olympic Channel to Broadcast Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 - Olympic News

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock