[Solved] Mi.com (Xiaomi India) doesn't credit refunds

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 4,415
See, how shameless Xiaomi is. They show order status as refund. Yet, I didn't recieve any money from them. I have bank statements to prove it.

wMs2WxQ.png

Bro it's normal. Thing is that they have processed the refund from their end but banks take 3-5 business days to show the refund in your account. It happens most of the time. Just ask them for the refund ref no. Bank will be able to help you on the basis of refund ref no.

It's nothing new. This happens with all. Even amazon shows the status as refunded but it reflects in my account only after 3-5 days. So wait until 5days and if you still don't get it then raise a complaint.

Bro it's normal. Thing is that they have processed the refund from their end but banks take 3-5 business days to show the refund in your account. It happens most of the time. Just ask them for the refund ref no. Bank will be able to help you on the basis of refund ref no.

It's nothing new. This happens with all. Even amazon shows the status as refunded but it reflects in my account only after 3-5 days. So wait until 5days and if you still don't get it then raise a complaint.
But the date of the refund shows 6/11 which is 11 days ago. It's a long time for a refund to be processed!

Got money refunded around 8 pm today. But I am really disappointed with Xiaomi's pathetic customer support. Would never recommend buying anything from Mi. com. Would rather pay more on Amazon than shop on Mi. com.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock