• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 4,408

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
I suggest everyone to not order anything from mi.com. I ordered a power bank from mi.com. Unfortunately, I ordered the wrong model. Hence had to cancel the order. I was promised refund amount credit within 3 working days. 5 working days gone. I haven't got any refund. I sent mail yesterday. No reply. So I called and note this part I was gonna have to mail them bank statements within 24 hours which they said on phone. And texted me I'd of their mail support. Send them bank statements. Even now no reply or call either.

And I was shocked to see similar things happen to other users too on twitter. I suggest to not buy anything from such unethical sites.

If we say to lay sanctions on chinese, and buying the same online then there will be no use imo.
I know what you mean brother. I wasn't planning to use the product myself. I work hard for over a year to collect coupons. I was gonna give it to someone else.

I know what you mean brother. I wasn't planning to use the product myself. I work hard for over a year to collect coupons. I was gonna give it to someone else.

Bro! I haven't even noticed this one! We all are mostly using Chinese mobiles only as of now. In future we should migrate slowly, even me and my cousins are using Honor Play as of now, which was real good at that price point and reviewz were good, but that was 1-1.5 years back. So if we are planning for upgrading in future, we have to avoid Chinese products including Lenovo, Moto also imo.

Bro! I haven't even noticed this one! We all are mostly using Chinese mobiles only as of now. In future we should migrate slowly, even me and my cousins are using Honor Play as of now, which was real good at that price point and reviewz were good, but that was 1-1.5 years back. So if we are planning for upgrading in future, we have to avoid Chinese products including Lenovo, Moto also imo.
Also we need alternate products too. Take for example Xiaomi and Realme are only trustable companies offering powerbanks. I know Samsung is there. But there is huge difference in pricing. Now market needs non Chinese products as customers are mad at China because of COVID. Local players needs to step up to capitalise the opportunity.

Take for example Xiaomi and l are only trustable companies offering powerbanks. I know Samsung is there. But there is huge difference in pricing.

Skysa, Amaron (Amararaja Industries ) and Iball are currently offering Made in India powerbanks. Cannot vouch for Skysa or Amaron as I have not used. Using Iball for last 4-5 months and the experience is really good.

Skysa, Amaron (Amararaja Industries ) and Iball are currently offering Made in India powerbanks. Cannot vouch for Skysa or Amaron as I have not used. Using Iball for last 4-5 months and the experience is really good.
I always thought these were Chinese rebranded products like Micromax.

I always thought these were Chinese rebranded products like Micromax.
Don't know exactly about Skysa exactly, Iball one which I'm using is Made in India product. And Amaron owned by Galla Jayadev (MP From Andhra and Brother in Law of Mahesh Babu) primarily works on batteries only and also located in my district only.

Don't know exactly about Skysa exactly, Iball one which I'm using is Made in India product. And Amaron owned by Galla Jayadev (MP From Andhra and Brother in Law of Mahesh Babu) primarily works on batteries only and also located in my district only.
Syska is very much Indian company with 100 % manufacturing in India. You can go for any product from them. Trust worthy.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock