Discussion Smartphones supporting Carrier aggregation

What about poco f4 ? Does it's n28a works with jio ?
I have no idea. I have tried it on Realme GT 2 Pro and Moto Edge 30 Pro/Ultra. I have hardly seen band 28 deployment in Mumbai. Very very few sites as these have full band 28 support. Rumman and Ankit can tell you more about this. Poco F4 phone latches on 1-N78/3-N78 mostly. I am yet to see N28 on rooted One Plus 10T(European version). Will have to test in Gujarat City as there coverage is good. It doesn't fall back on 4G in city limits.

p2tBnIl.jpg

Karol bagh Delhi Realme GT 2 Pro Airtel 5G

I checked my area jio site today and got surprised ! They finished installing 5G antennas ! Since the site is in main road it got installed quickly. The 5G antennas are installed inline with existing 4G antenna directions with almost zero tilts. Due to space constraints they installed it on the empty anchors present 2ft below the 4G antennas and the site is 150-250mts from my house with few 1 to 2 story buildings in between not sure about the indoor coverage. 4G speeds also improved. Still Airtel yet to install anything in my area.

Last edited:
I checked my area jio site today and got surprised ! They finished installing 5G antennas ! Since the site is in main road it got installed quickly. The 5G antennas are installed inline with existing 4G antenna directions with almost zero tilts. Due to space constraints they installed it on the empty anchors present 2ft below the 4G antennas and the site is 150-250mts from my house with few 1 to 2 story buildings in between not sure about the indoor coverage. 4G speeds also improved. Still Airtel yet to install anything in my area.
Keep ur sim in any 5G device u will get invite soon

I can see some dual antenna setup jio sites swapped with single 4 band antennas after 5G installation. One antenna for 4G+n28 and one ma-mimo n78 antenna per side. But my area site still dual antenna setup still. Seems they are swapping some old antennas deployed in 2016-2017. That new 4 band antenna is shinning new.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock