Smartphone Related Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,712
  • Views: Views 219,494
nimeesh said:
It sucks this phone has no fast charging
It will take 7 hours to go for full charge....lol

I don't think any person will wait to charge their phone until battery level goes to Zero....:lol
And it is 5000 mAh not 500... :shy :lol

harshbardhan said:
LE ECO 15 phone name?
Yes LeTV Le 1S is a very premium phone for 11k,you can't get better than this,it has got good amount of RAM plus whole metallic body,to buy this you need to register for 9th feb flash sale,and have to buy it within seconds because it gets out of stock within 5 to 10 seconds,but first check that is there any service centre of Letv nearby your location,only then buy it,if there is not then better go for Asus or moto [emoji4]
011c62cf3f6a392e02515faa0c2cefca.jpg

Saj 007 said:
I don't think any person will wait to charge their phone until battery level goes to Zero....:lol
And it is 5000 mAh not 500... :shy[emoji38]

Packing in such huge battery without fast charge capability is complete stupidity, the battery takes a long time to charge up to full.
Phones like Gionee Marathon M5 with 6020 mAh battery manage to pull off such tricks because they have fast charge capability, without fast charge capability such huge battery is completely impractical.
I guess Asus just tried to woo customers by showing off a huge battery and looks like many were foolish enough to fall in its trap

excellent mobile, charges fast in two hours and discharge also same way at present only 8hours working full charge

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock