Smartphone Related Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,712
  • Views: Views 220,032
Does realme has ads? I am thinking about getting Real Me 2 in the end of month. Is the 2 GB model suited for following games like Super Mario Run, The Game of Life, Dead Trigger 2 and GTA CTW?

Does realme has ads? I am thinking about getting Real Me 2 in the end of month. Is the 2 GB model suited for following games like Super Mario Run, The Game of Life, Dead Trigger 2 and GTA CTW?
I have Realme C1 2GB variant. It is sluggish, device lags even on normal app switching. Realme C1 and Realme 2 both have Snapdragon 450 processor. So if you want it then don't go with 2 GB variant.

Last edited:
I have Realme C1 2GB variant. It is sluggish, device lags even on normal app switching. Realme C1 and Realme 2 both have Snapdragon 450 processor. So o you want it then don't go with 2 GB variant.
Suggest me any phone under 5k? Just for Paytm and casual browsing. I want to root my Redmi 3S prime.

Suggest me any phone under 5k? Just for Paytm and casual browsing. I want to root my Redmi 3S prime.
Asus Zenfone Lite L1 is best option at that price range. It's better than Redmi go as it's screen is 0.5 inch larger also Redmi go has SD 425 processor while Zenfone lite L1 has SD 430. It's available on Flipkart at 4999, 10% additional discount on HDFC card

Last edited:
Redmi 5A updated to may 2019 patch

ulY5gjj.png

Redmi 5A getting updates?

Sadly,RN4 isn't getting any updates for a long time..

It's running Resurrection Remix custom rom. Lineage OS guys even updating Redmi 2 of 2014 to android 8 which originally came with Android 4.4

Last edited:
I am waiting for security patch of May 2019 on Redmi 3s Prime. April Patch was released by 10 April don't know why there is delay this month

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock