Skype For Android Gets Video

ssparikshya

Reaction score
Widespread 3G and cheap Wi-Fi routers have made video calling popular. This has helped applications such as Fring get millions of users in very little time. To catch up with the competition, Skype has now released its version 2.0, capable of video chat for Android.

Right now, Skype 2.0 will only work on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) devices with front-facing cameras. The list of compatible devices includes the HTC Desire S, Sony Ericsson Xperia neo, Sony Ericsson Xperia pro, and the Google Nexus S. The company is also working on a plan to cover devices that have currently been left out. The application will work with Wi-Fi as well as 3G. It reportedly supports PC-to-mobile calls, which gives it an edge over the competition. According to Skype, the app also features a completely revamped UI.

tech tree

ok bro, sorry. closed my thread, but i have shocked that why there was no result found on at the time of searching.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock