Should I go for Prepaid or Postpaid JioFiber? Help me in deciding!

• Thread starter Thread starter ginkomushi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 15
  • Views Views: Views 1,513

ginkomushi

Reaction score
Hello guys i am bit confused! Should u go for jio fiber prepaid 699 plan or go for jio fiber postpaid 899 plan?

On jio website it shows that this plan have almost 800+ channels?

Can someone send me a list of channels or pdf if they have please?

Thankyou if you can then i can easily decide what is good for me because here channels pays much more importance.

Recently I too bought a new connection at my home and wanted 30mbps plan. So thought of getting prepaid connection. But sadly, with the prepaid all the lower plans under 150mbps plans have been stopped. So, if we need prepaid, we have to go to 999+18%GST (150mbps) plan only. That was the case in my locality (Bengaluru). With no other option, I opted for postpaid connection only.
As others stated, prepaid is best suited if we are travelling as we can stop recharging and continue using it whenever required. If possible, try booking and enquire about prepaid plans in your locality.
Thanks yes i also heard about this that lower prepaid plans are discontinued. Today the engineer or sale executive whatever we say will come to my home. Then i will ask him about prepaid plans. Last time i contacted with him he said that they have 100mbps plan but now i had to make sure that they were providing prepaid 100mpbs

Did you get the connection installed, I'm also planning and it seems they have many processes.

Plz update.

Is this fine still applicable in jio fiber postpaid connection?

Screenshot-20240722-011525-Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Please no postpaid Jiofiber had very issue with subscriptions and if plan will changes in future, they will bill you without any noticed, You can't disonnect Jio Fiber so easily with their term and conditions.

Back
Top Bottom