Sherni | Vidya Balan | Prime Video | June

• Thread starter Thread starter Iamhcb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 17
  • Views Views: Views 2,263
Slow narration. BGM did'nt fit to the forest back drop. There is nothing for Vidya Balan to show her acting skills. Forget about other actors. Neither emotional scenes nor action sequences. Only plus point is camera work. Comparing to the director's earlier film "Newton", this one is a damp squib.

Watched Sherni.
Completely wastage of time.
But it could be better if Climax were difference.

Watched Sherni.
Completely wastage of time.
But it could be better if Climax were difference.
It was not for those who were looking at the masala movie just a simple documentation of reality which forests and our wildlife face. And, how politician get benefited from all this.

It was not for those who were looking at the masala movie just a simple documentation of reality which forests and our wildlife face. And, how politician get benefited from all this.
I was expecting somehow DFO and Forest Friends will be able to Catch T12 alive and successfully able to transfer him to nearest national Park. But they ruined my expectations.

I was expecting somehow DFO and Forest Friends will be able to Catch T12 alive and successfully able to transfer him to nearest national Park. But they ruined my expectations.
But that doesn't happen most of the time in reality, politician won't think about mother nature and she doesn't carry any voter ID as well. So it's reality.
Asking about Vidhya Balan when she played this type role before?

But that doesn't happen most of the time in reality, politician won't think about mother nature and she doesn't carry any voter ID as well. So it's reality.
Asking about Vidhya Balan when she played this type role before?
Vidya Balan Single handedly Dominated in lot of film like kahani, Dirty Picture, Shakuntala devi and mostly all of them female oriented flim. Here I have no doubt on her acting skill or knowledge I'm just saying the ending could be different . It's not like that Everytime In this situation They killed the tiger .. ive seen many times in News that forest department successfully able to catch the tiger and keep them in nearest forest. I was expecting something like that.

Vidya Balan Single handedly Dominated in lot of film like kahani, Dirty Picture, Shakuntala devi and mostly all of them female oriented flim.
If a film is single handed by male or female what's make a difference?
And whatever role she did are different from one another.

I completely understand your dissapointment and infact I felt the same watching the climax but later realised that this happend in Maharastra in 2018 (Attaching reference Link) Tiger T1 named Anvi and I don’t think reality can be changed to match our expectations.

Agreed that the movie director or story writer could have taken a different example of where they have caught tiger and moved it to nearest Forest but it is how it is, they picked this plot.

You may google for more details.

Back
Top Bottom