Seeking Help Seeking Help between Tata Play VS Jio Fiber Postpaid

Shivpatel

Reaction score
Hello Everyone…!

I have Tata Play connection and am using Ishan Netsol broadband…

Both connection is ending soon… In my society Jio Fiber wire installation work is going on…

So I am planning for new Jio Fiber Connection but still confused because I have been using Tata Play since 2010.

My Question is which one is better Tata play or Jio Fiber.. because I want both broadband and TV

If I go with Jio Fiber postpaid connection which plan is better

I have seen 599 (30MBPS) Plan and 899(100 MBPS) plan with OTT Subscription which one better.

Regarding both plan my question is

(1) If I select 599 plan, Disney+Hotstar which pack I get and 899 plan, Disney+Hotstar which I get..? (SD, HD or 4K)

(2)if I select 899 and then downgrade to 599 plan any difficulty in OTT Subscription…?

Please Help me..!

1) you will get HD
2) No problem in downgrade, one thing to note is while changing the plan you have to pay the plan amount even though you still have a balance amount in advance rental. In the upcoming months the amount will be adjusted based on the plan.

Yes U can.
Because in my society, Jio Fiber underground wiring work is going on and my Tata play recharge expired soon…

So planning for Jio Fiber 899 plan with 100 MBPS Plan.

So anyone suggest me which is best is best plan 599 or 899.

Last edited:
Because in my society, Jio Fiber underground wiring work is going on and my Tata play recharge expired soon…

Depends on how many devices you use at a time if lot then use 899 else 599

For a single device to stream at flawless 4K resolution, 25 Mbps is the min requirement.

If 4K streaming is your priority and If 100 Mbps plan is well within your budget, just go for the ₹899 plan. Connect your TV to the Gigabit LAN port on the router for consistent speeds. Connect all your mobile devices to the 2.4Ghz Wifi and your Laptop to the 5Ghz Wifi. Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock