Good News SBI launched CASHBACK Credit Card

• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 108
  • Views: Views 14,697
Not even on online purchase through EMI transection? Like we do on Amazon and Flipkart.
Not sure.
I remember in their Terms & Conditions it was written that Cashback is not applicable on EMI transactions. That's it.

Applied for this card and it's approved with 1.5 Lac limit received digital card while physical is likely to received in few days.
This is first user experience with SBI Cards, I must say process after receiving digital card is so smooth, the app interference, the UI, all information are on my screen only, no need to go here and there. Loved it!
Whereas received call for securing all cards and digital money against new SBI Card and that I feel annoying and worrying.
It will come on regular basis?

This is first user experience with SBI Cards, I must say process after receiving digital card is so smooth, the app interference, the UI, all information are on my screen only, no need to go here and there. Loved it!
Whereas received call for securing all cards and digital money against new SBI Card and that I feel annoying and worrying.
It will come on regular basis?
It may come for few days
Just tell them that your father already have CPP

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock