Sardar Udham | Vicky Kaushal | Amazon Prime | Oct 16

Vicky Kaushal unveils his new look from Shoojit Sircar's Sardar Udham

244564550-476715263549317-8858517468715381662-n.jpg

Watched the movie ...
I must say .Soojit Sircar did a very Good job.
Vickey kaushal is as good as his character in Uri.
Note: Jaliwanwalabagh blood bath may hurt you. don't watch if blood strain disturb u.
Must watch

Last edited:
Two things that instantly puts me to fall asleep while watching any movie. DC logo and seeing Soojit Sircar in any movie credits. 😴

Two things that instantly puts me to fall asleep while watching any movie. DC logo and seeing Soojit Sircar in any movie credits. 😴
Me and my father also fell asleep while watching this movie. :sleepy2:

I thought that I would watch this movie completely on my new Sony 75 inch TV, but it could not happen. I fell asleep before that. :blush2:

I finally watched it today. I would say if they release a version with a proper cut of the Jallianwalla Bagh scene. It would be a decent watch. It's too long. I never usually skip scenes. This one was just too gory. Couldn't bear dogs sniffing dead bodies. This is the exactly soul sucking thing I was talking about Soojit Sircar's movies. It's length. I enjoyed the accuracy and cinematography. Bollywood finally gives a movie where British doesn't speak Hindi with an accent. If they had add translation of Punjabi language spoken inbetween scenes in English. It would've been appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock