Sanskrit in IITs: Manish Sisodia mocks Smriti, says Java, C++ should be declared 'ant

piinku1 said:
Are u studying B tech?
Practically 1st yr physics,chemistry serves no purpose.same with economics,on,entrepreneurship,business management and many papers.
It isn't compulsory,so there should be no problem.
Sanskirt is a unique language.it has vast words with unique meaning.like it has 5tenses.
Kejru & co have no work except criticizing modi work.They should first look their past.

There are many other subjects that doesn't serve any purpose in B.Tech but that doesn't mean if someone has been doing mistakes you continue adding them
What an engineering student will do with vast amount of words will he use those words after his B.Tech anywhere?
It is not an easy task learning any language from scratch and that too which serves no purpose at the end other than passing the exam
Even Hindi has a large amount of vast words and is much more useful than Sanskrit at present,then why not also add it to the syllabus or any other regional languages
And I am not AAP fan or their follower,I even like Modi the same way as I like Kejriwal and both are doing what they had promised,blaming someone doesn't represent that you are not doing any work for the people,even BJP INC keeps blaming one another,that is part of politics but I am not even a blind bhakt that would go on praising even on the stupidest decisions they make
It would had been great if Modi had made Arun Jaitley,Gadkari or Rajnath Singh as the MHRD minister :s :s

Hindi or any other languages may be added in future.so wait.:OK
And no of fence Harshabardhan should be HRD minister.
Arun jaitlely is there for his fluent English but he has no knowledge about finance.
Rajnath and Gadkari even have nothing of their own.They just follow Modi's order.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock