Samsung users more satisfied than iPhone: Poll

mmadhankumar

The Earth will be better without Us..
Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Samsung has topped the customer satisfaction index and booted down Apple in the smartphone category according to a new poll.

Smartphone users who have Samsung's Galaxy S III are the most satisfied than the ones having iPhones, News.com.au reports. According to The American

Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) research, the top two phones on the list are both Samsung phones namely the Galaxy S III and the Galaxy Note II and the brand scored 84 points out of a possible 100.

Whereas, the Apple phones took 3-5 in the top 10 positions with the iPhone 5 and the iPhone 4S with 82 points just ahead of the iPhone 4 with 81 points.

However, the ACSI said that in terms of overall rankings, Apple still scores the top spot with a score of 81 points pushing Samsung down with 76 points.

The survey further found that Americans prefer the South Korean phones over Apple while South Koreans gave the iPhone 5 a higher satisfaction rate than the Samsung phones.

Samsung users more satisfied than iPhone: Poll - Hindustan Times

Reactions: Omi
me_saket said:
Yes apple is ahead

But people prefer Samsung gs3

4 Beta

In my point of view, Samsung with Android is better.. I am using Samsung Galaxy S II with Jelly Bean... Don't face any difficulty in it..

Samsung have a wide range n they are very innovative. Samsung always change shapes n size of new phone. Apple afraid of doing so.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock