Samsung to launch Galaxy S III in April

iS THAT ME

Reaction score
Samsung to launch Galaxy S III in April

z76Fl.jpg

LONDON: Samsung's new smartphone, the Galaxy S III, is likely to be launched in Britain in April.

The new Samsung handset will supersede the Galaxy S II, which is widely seen as the top Android smartphone.

ZDNet Korea claimed to have confirmed the launch with Samsung's advertising agency.

Samsung has not officially released Galaxy S III features but according to a technology blog, Boy Genius Report, it boasts of 1.5ghz quad-core processor, a 4.8-inch 1080p resolution display, 2GB RAM, a 2-megapixel front-facing camera and an 8-megapixel rear camera. BGR said the handset would run Android 4.0.

The gadget blog also said that its own sources were predicting the launch for the new smartphone in April, The Telegraph reports.

It was earlier believed that Samsung would unveil the S III at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona but the firm had rejected such claims before the event saying: "the successor to the Galaxy S II smartphone will be unveiled at a separate Samsung-hosted event in the first half of the year, closer to commercial availability of the product".

Times Of India

Say Samsung Mobiles is in very high demand for their Galaxy ranges...

donno about their Laptops though, as I still recommend rough & tough laptops ...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock