Samsung releases Android 7.0 Nougat for the Galaxy Note 5 in India

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 31
  • Views: Views 2,741
Ritesh said:
Yesterday i cancelled it bro as it was very slow. Only 70-80 Kbps transfer rate. Will do in night at home.
Use updato website bro.

Ritesh said:
Updato is nice bro.. getting full speed and no login required.
Yes bro, it's awesome. They even have an Android app which works equally good!

I have downloaded the firmware. Took around 25 minutes to download 1.8 GB data.
One thing i need to ask that currently it is 5.1.1 on device. This shouldn't be a problem na? I can directly update the firmware.. right bro?

Yes bro. Just take backup. Flash the firmware and restore backup. That's all.

Bapun Raz said:
Yes bro. Just take backup. Flash the firmware and restore backup. That's all.
Bro, is it necessary to take backup? We will copy the pics on system and contacts are synced. App backup not required.
Still we need backup?

No bro. I just told incase any app data is required. If not required for you then not mandatory.

You can safely go to download mode, connect to PC via USB and open Odin, flash all 4 files and wait 10 mints - tada. Its done!

Mine took 2 mints due to PC configuration. So speed of flashing depends on processor, RAM and disk drive.

Bapun Raz said:
No bro. I just told incase any app data is required. If not required for you then not mandatory.

You can safely go to download mode, connect to PC via USB and open Odin, flash all 4 files and wait 10 mints - tada. Its done!

Mine took 2 mints due to PC configuration. So speed of flashing depends on processor, RAM and disk drive.
Well, this is configuration of my pc:
Cpu: i7 5930k, Ram: 32gb, SSD: 512gb.
I guess, shouldn't take much time on this pc as well..
And thanks a lot for detailed explanation bro.
Hopefully, all happens well.

Good luck bro. Yes, that configuration will do even faster than mine. :tup

You have a beast of a machine Ritesh bro!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock