Samsung QLED 8K TV

A few days back Abinav Bro posted LG 8k OLED TV. Now it's in QLED by Samsung. Welcome one. (As told as there, I can't imagine in my dream, the amount) :sad: :smile2:

There is no enough 4K content and TV companies are lining up on producing 8K TV’s. What people will watch when there is no enough 8K content? Maybe after 10+ years the 4K TV’s will get good sales, I don’t think there will be enough content for 8K even after 10 years. For now normal HD TV is best.

Last edited:
There is no enough 4K content and TV companies are lining up on producing 8K TV’s. What people will watch when there is no enough 8K content?

Samsung’s proprietary 8K AI Upscaling technology based on machine learning upscales picture and sound quality to 8K regardless of the original source quality or format. Whether a user is watching content through a streaming service, set-top box, HDMI, USB or even mobile mirroring, the Quantum Processor 8K recognizes and up-scales the content to appear in 8K quality.

Upscaling is not real 8K. I am talking about real 8K content. Companies will talk all the garbage for the sales of their product, they will come up with all the new gimmick technical terms, unless the content is produced in 8K we can’t get the real 8K experience.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock