Seeking Help Samsung OLED -LED panel failure after 3.5 yrs

sbalasikk

Reaction score
I don't know really on how many years of reliability we are talking here as the manufacturer itself giving only 1 yr warranty which was earlier 2 yrs. Meaning your TV can fail anytime after one year.Let me share my experience with Samsung Q 7series QA55Q7FAMKLXL QLED 55" which i bought in Oct -2017 for a price of 150000$.Just after 3.5 yrs the picture got shaking and now i have to replace the panel at the price of 55000$.
Did anybody face the similar issue?

It's too costly your TV panel. If you change your panel, it's not show like the original one with the TV. My suggestion is for all , don't go for costly branded TV's. Nowadays many cheap and best TVs are available in market. Active members know about my 4k vu tv 50" just 30k. 2 years old. Still no problem. I don't know deep about your panel. Ask proper with CC and decide. Bro.

Nowadays many cheap and best TVs are available in market
Agreed, that's why I went ahead and bought Hisense. But if you compare the video quality between these branded TVs and our cheap TVs side-by-side, difference is very evident. But, in case of panel failure we wouldn't be much worried about the repair costs since the TV itself costs only 30,xxx Rs. :)
If the purchase isn't giving us a peace of mind, then the amount paid is not simply worth it!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock