Samsung launches new My Galaxy app

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Samsung India on Monday announced the launch of a new version of My Galaxy application, an entertainment hub and life-services application exclusively available to Indian users of Samsung Galaxy smartphones. The app, which was unveiled last year along with Samsung Z3 smartphone, has already reported over 10 million downloads on Google Playstore.

The application has videos, music and gaming and gives quick access to services such as cabs, movies, recharge and bill payment, food ordering, travel, hyper local deals and Samsung Care, among others. The company expects users will be able to do away with multiple applications, reducing memory constraint and the need for many logins.

"The new My Galaxy has been developed keeping in mind the Indian consumers and their smartphone usage habits,” Manu Sharma, vice president, mobiles business, Samsung India Electronics, said.

The app has been developed completely by the Samsung India’s R&D team at Bangalore. The company has developed similar apps from India such as Ultra Data Saving Mode and S Bike Mode which has now been exported to some other countries as well.

Samsung: Samsung launches new My Galaxy app - ET Telecom

It is nothing but coupons app for online shopping sites with some Samsung customer service features built in to it.

Its Like My Airtel App
But Lanched One Year Ago With Only Coupen App.
2 Month Ago Converted Same As My Airtel App.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock