Samsung launches Blue Coral Galaxy S7 edge in India Rs. 50900

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Samsung started rolling out new Blue Coral version of the Galaxy S7 edge smartphone in select markets starting last month. Today the company has launched the new version of the phone in India that joins the Black Onyx, Gold Platinum and Silver Titanium color variants.

Samsung Galaxy S7 edge specifications

5.5-inch Quad HD (2560×1440 pixels) 534 PPI Super AMOLED always-on curved edge display

Octa-Core Exynos 8 Octa 8890 (2.3GHz Quad + 1.6GHz Quad) processor

4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 32/64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 200GB with microSD
Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)

Hybrid SIM (nano + nano / microSD)

12MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.7 aperture, Smart OIS

5MP front-facing camera, f/1.7 aperture

Heart rate sensor, Fingerprint sensor, Barometer
IP68 ratings water and dust resistance

Dimensions: 150.9 x 72.6 x 7.7mm; Weight: 157g

4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS with GLONASS, USB 2.0, NFC

3600mAh battery, Fast Charging both on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA) charging

The new Blue Coral Galaxy S7 edge 32GB version is priced at Rs. 50,900 and will be available from December 15th across Samsung authorized offline and online stores as well as Samsung’s online store.

Commenting on the launch, Manu Sharma, Vice President, Mobile Business, Samsung India, said: The Galaxy S7 edge has witnessed a tremendous response from Indian consumers. The new colour variant isone of the trendiest must-have colours of the year and will compliment personal styles and offers a touch of sophistication. Coupled with a premium design and impeccable functionality, the new variant will surely add to the phenomenal success of the Galaxy S7 edge in India.

Samsung launches Blue Coral Galaxy S7 edge in India Rs. 50900

Wow.

DTH Fan bro was waiting for it. Now he already bought other color.[emoji17]

Blue-Coral-Galaxy-S7-edge.jpg

Samsung-Galaxy-S7-edge-Blue-Coral.jpg

Bapun Raz said:
Wow.

DTH Fan bro was waiting for it. Now he already bought other color.[emoji17]

True but I'm happy with golden color variant. Its gorgeous. :luv

I'm also happy with my black beauty, can't stop looking at it.

The blue color variant would have looked far better if it was more dark in color. They chose very light Blue color which is not looking good IMO.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock