Samsung Galaxy On8 : Rs. 16K with full HD display, 13-megapixel camera launched

• Thread starter Thread starter prasad1979
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28
  • Views Views: Views 2,801
Sarkar said:
Cannot tell what happen in high end phone as I don't have any but on budget and in mid range phone I don't see any performance degrade if I move apps/data to SD card.

All companies should scrap hybrid sim solutions. Don't know why they bring this stupid feature in phone [emoji35]
It's about inconvenience also bro. That maintenance job to move things back and forth is very difficult at least to me.

Yeah, hybrid sim is to save space I guess. Even Xiaomi is a big fan of that!

Sarkar said:
Congratulations bro. Is it edge?
Thank you bro. :)

No bro. It is not. I don't like edge screen, 2.5D screens are good enough for me.

Exchanged my S6 with a Samsung buy back offer for S7..

Pls see below what you can get for Rs 18000. Much much Much better than Samsung

mpvelu said:

Samsung sales are not based on performance,it is based on brand name+much wider service all across the country

And they know people would buy their device even if some other brand provides double the specs,that's the trust they have made with their consumers from a long time  :)

kumarvishwas said:
Samsung sales are not based on performance,it is based on brand name+much wider service all across the country

And they know people would buy their device even if some other brand provides double the specs,that's the trust they have made with their consumers from a long time  :)

Fully agreed. Their brand value, after sales service and offline availability across the country is what people like and prefer to have.. Atleast in our country...

Back
Top Bottom