Samsung Galaxy M40 (Snapdragon 675, 6GB RAM/128GB ROM, punch hole display) Rs. 19990, on sale from 19th June

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 43
  • Views: Views 6,019
Samsung is likely to launch the much-awaited Galaxy M40 smartphone early next month for nearly Rs 25,000 in India.

Featuring a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and a triple camera system, Galaxy M40 -- the India-first smartphone in the popular Galaxy M series -- is set to be the most powerful offering in the series, industry sources told on Monday.

Samsung is also likely to introduce some flagship features on Galaxy M40, starting with the "Hole-in-Display", a technology that's currently found on the South Korean tech giant's flagship S10 series.

Samsung Galaxy M40 to cost nearly Rs 25,000 in India
When they launched M series it was supposed to cost under Rs 20k

OhNc9Ba.png

Guruji is the only one to get hands on with the phone as happens with any Samsung phone and shown a sneakpeek. He says cost should be around 20,000. Hopefully he will stand correct.

Only true Samsung fans will buy it. Because 20k is also too much for SD 675 now. 😅😅

Snapdragon 675 seems not a big deal, so price should be below 20k. I'm actually looking for an upgrade my from old 9N and confused about the new launches. Really waiting for MI 9 SE, which is expected in June (not sure). I hate TV size phone in my pocket.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock