Samsung Galaxy M31s

So official date change, launching earlier as Infinix 7 series launching on 1st week of Aug .
No Bro. Launch Date didn't change.
The Date that you mentioned (Aug 6) is actually the Sale Date.

M31(6GB+64GB) is going for ₹16,499 right now (they discontinued the 4GB Variant 🤦🏻‍♂️). Considering that, ₹16,999 or ₹17,499 would've been a reasonable price for 6GB. ₹20k is just insane. And even after that we're getting the same old Exynos 9611.
Bro then it wouldn't be wise to purchase this M31S considering that its still gettting the older processor.

Bro then it wouldn't be wise to purchase this M31S considering that its still gettting the older processor.
I would personally go for the M31s. I have been waiting for Samsung to bring this design to the M Series. I am willing to spend few thousands more for this design with a Super Tiny Punch-Hole, Very Little Chin & also an In-Display Fingerprint Sensor. It's the same body as A51. You can check Youtube videos of A51 to see how amazing it looks in Hand.

Source

9611 Confirmed

YVa6gyz.png

Source

A monstrous new feature is coming your way - Single Take. Just one click gets you multiple shots, videos and more! So get ready to experience the Monster Shot with the new Samsung Galaxy M31s. Coming soon!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock