Samsung Galaxy M10s

Thank you buddy, its huge amount what do you say.
Since the phone is not an expensive one and the repair amount is ridiculously high. You can try getting it repaired outside. It will save you atleast ₹1000.

Since the phone is not an expensive one and the repair amount is ridiculously high. You can try getting it repaired outside. It will save you atleast ₹1000.
₹2399 (screen cost) + ₹350 (repair cost) + 18% GST = ₹3,243.82.

Not 1,000 buddy, saving 1,243.82

it will done in 2,000 by outside.

Be aware that the local guys may use cheap screen rather than the official one. You'll lose the touch sensitivity that comes with the original display, if they do that.

Yes this is the main issue, hence Im not given my phone to anyone, my phone display broken 4 days ago.

My Samsung M10s Display broken,

How much cost it will take to repair or any offer available to purchase new mobile with this broken display mobile.

Samsung Galaxy M10s
In my point of experience Samsung and other companies screen should be repaired at official service center only. Minor repairs like mic and speaker can be repaired outside.
Recently, I spend 2500-3000 rupees outside on my aunt's Samsung phone. First replaced the screen, second time I saw touch issue with in few days and after few weeks it started showing vertical and horizontal lines. After that few days ago I saw touch issue like it was not responding and take it to shopkeeper and now it still has touch issue.
So, moral of story buy protection plan with phone and visit ONLY service center for screen repair related issues.

In my point of experience Samsung and other companies screen should be repaired at official service center only. Minor repairs like mic and speaker can be repaired outside.
Recently, I spend 2500-3000 rupees outside on my aunt's Samsung phone. First replaced the screen, second time I saw touch issue with in few days and after few weeks it started showing vertical and horizontal lines. After that few days ago I saw touch issue like it was not responding and take it to shopkeeper and now it still has touch issue.
So, moral of story buy protection plan with phone and visit ONLY service center for screen repair related issues.
Getting extended warranties is the best option in such cases. Or buy spare parts from reputed dealers and get it fixed by a technician.

Not 1,000 buddy, saving 1,243.82

it will done in 2,000 by outside.
Try maxbhi for mobile spare parts. I find it very reasonable in terms of price and quality. some replacements can be done easily by getting parts ourselves and watching videos on youtube. Saves the labor cost

Try maxbhi for mobile spare parts. I find it very reasonable in terms of price and quality. some replacements can be done easily by getting parts ourselves and watching videos on youtube. Saves the labor cost

Its done by local guy (my friend), everything oke just shine of the mobile gone and censor not working properly.

My friend told me Samsung and iPhone censor never going to repair.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock