Samsung Galaxy F41

Any other available new phones currently available around that same price range
There's Realme 7, Realme Narzo 20 Pro, Poco X3, Moto One Fusion+.

I am happy if you say to wait sometime if there will be new releases with latest processor to be released in sometime
You can wait if you want. But I think this is the best time to buy a new phone. You are getting 10% Off with SBI Cards.

There's Realme 7, Realme Narzo 20 Pro, Poco X3, Moto One Fusion+.

You can wait if you want. But I think this is the best time to buy a new phone. You are getting 10% Off with SBI Cards.

Agreed. But i feel these brands (Realme 7, Realme Narzo 20 Pro, Poco X3, Moto One Fusion+.) are not in the same level as Samsung or Vivo or any other who are slightly ahead is my thought.

Samsung's weird F-series mid-ranger that is practically a Galaxy M31 with one less camera and no NFC is now in luck. The update to One UI 3.0 based on Android 11 is now on its way to the Galaxy F41, at least those units that have been sold in India.

The update arrives over-the-air and once you install it, you'll be on build F415FXXU1BUAC, and you'll also have the January 2021 security patch level.

Samsung Galaxy F41 gets Android 11 update with One UI 3.0

Samsung's weird F-series mid-ranger that is practically a Galaxy M31 with one less camera and no NFC is now in luck. The update to One UI 3.0 based on Android 11 is now on its way to the Galaxy F41, at least those units that have been sold in India.

The update arrives over-the-air and once you install it, you'll be on build F415FXXU1BUAC, and you'll also have the January 2021 security patch level.

Samsung Galaxy F41 gets Android 11 update with One UI 3.0
Galaxy M31 also received One UI 3.0 last week

Samsung Galaxy M31 is getting its Android 11 update with One UI 3.0

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock