Samsung Galaxy F41

Prithi Deb

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Samsung Galaxy F41 listed on Google Play Console Listings.

ROx1rtr.jpg

Exynos 9611 again. 🤦🏻‍♂️
Looks like a rebranded M31/M30s/M21.

Launching soon in India.

@Prithi Deb

Hi Prithi ,

Just wanted to know on few things below.

1. I felt you are unhappy because F41 is again released with Exynos 9611. Will this be a problem in the long-term for someone who buys this phone who is a normal user , not much into gaming or browsing.. what do you suggest ?

2. Do you see any changes in terms of camera quality and performance on this F model compared to the previous M series phone released so far ?

3. Flipkart Sale Day the cost says 15499 and also there is additional 10% discount on Sbi Cards.Whether the Addtnl disc will be applied on 15499 or if its already included in the price shown ?

Sorry to trouble with too many questions, but just wanted to understand that i don't end up buying phone and it becomes Obsolete/problems occur in this phone in 2years.

1. I felt you are unhappy because F41 is again released with Exynos 9611. Will this be a problem in the long-term for someone who buys this phone who is a normal user , not much into gaming or browsing.. what do you suggest ?
The Processor is already too old. From what I've heard/seen, it's not good for even regular day-to-day tasks. For 1 year it maybe alright. But definitely not recommended for long term usage.

2. Do you see any changes in terms of camera quality and performance on this F model compared to the previous M series phone released so far ?
It's basically a rebranded M21/M30s, but with the main camera lens from M31. So camera quality should be somewhere in the same realm.

3. Flipkart Sale Day the cost says 15499 and also there is additional 10% discount on Sbi Cards.Whether the Addtnl disc will be applied on 15499 or if its already included in the price shown ?
I don't think it's included.

Sorry to trouble with too many questions, but just wanted to understand that i don't end up buying phone and it becomes Obsolete/problems occur in this phone in 2years.
Definitely not recommended if you're planning to use it for more than 1 year.

I really wanted to buy the Galaxy M31s. But the Processor stopped me from buying it.

The Processor is already too old. From what I've heard/seen, it's not good for even regular day-to-day tasks. For 1 year it maybe alright. But definitely not recommended for long term usage.

It's basically a rebranded M21/M30s, but with the main camera lens from M31. So camera quality should be somewhere in the same realm.

I don't think it's included.

Definitely not recommended if you're planning to use it for more than 1 year.

I really wanted to buy the Galaxy M31s. But the Processor stopped me from buying it.
Thanks for your Reply

Indeed it was helpful from what you have suggested .

I will probably wait a bit longer before making my new purchase ?

Any other available new phones currently available around that same price range ?

I am happy if you say to wait sometime if there will be new releases with latest processor to be released in sometime

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock