Discussion Samsung devices from 2019 will get security updates for 4 years

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 1,693
Apart from that, the post 1 year software updates makes the device laggy. Do you guys have also experienced the same issue or it is just me?

Once you buy a device, the newer updates are good/fixes many bugs device got initially. Later on they deliberately push updates to slowdown the device. I have experienced this with Samsung S series flagship devices.
Then how still samsung going good in our country ?? Really shocking thing from ur post bro

Then how still samsung going good in our country ?? Really shocking thing from ur post bro
I manage to use a Samsung device upto 2.5 years by not updating it's software. That's the maximum we can do to prevent any issues due to software updates.

May be thanks to anti Chinese sentiment to some extent and may be most of the users don't update their smartphone OS updates that often till their apps stops working and force them to download updates. though they might end up downloading app updates even the app updates most users, I have observed they don't update till they get notification informing them to update the app for further use & new features as their version of app version is not supported.

Apart from that, the post 1 year software updates makes the device laggy. Do you guys have also experienced the same issue or it is just me?

Once you buy a device, the newer updates are good/fixes many bugs device got initially. Later on they deliberately push updates to slowdown the device. I have experienced this with Samsung S series flagship devices.
Not to spoil the thread here, but Apple makes the devices better with every update. For instance, iOS 12 made the iPhone 6 and older devices faster :wink2:

Noticed the same with Xiaomi too. My Redmi Note 7 pro was too laggy and buggy after just 9-10 months of use. While one of my friend's one plus 5 still did not lag like that.

Not to spoil the thread here, but Apple makes the devices better with every update. For instance, iOS 12 made the iPhone 6 and older devices faster :wink2:
It is Apple who started this shady practice (with an excuse of battery health, but NOT informing users till proved guilty) and as usual Samsung stupidly follow like in COURAGE as well as Charger removal...

This is what happens when big multi-billion (trillion in case of Apple) dollar companies worship investors instead of customers....

It is Apple who started this shady practice (with an excuse of battery health, but NOT informing users till proved guilty) and as usual Samsung stupidly follow like in COURAGE as well as Charger removal...

This is what happens when big multi-billion (trillion in case of Apple) dollar companies worship investors instead of customers....
Agreed. Batterygate will remain the biggest black mark in Apple's history. Whatever may be the reason, they should have made that an informed choice for users, like they did after the outcry! Too Late!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock