Samsung 48inch Ultra HD TV at 52% discount 63K only

Satvijay

Reaction score
Samsung 48inch Ultra HD TV 4K  at 52% discount @ 63,948.00 original cost  Rs 1,31,900.00

My Friends just ordered  2 of them few minutes ago.

will post the reviews once they receive it.

link below

Samsung 48JU6470 121 cm Ultra HD Smart LED TV: Amazon.in: Electronics

Techinical Specs:

Brand
Samsung
Model
UA48JU6470ULXL
Item Weight
17 Kg
Product Dimensions
125 x 24 x 6 cm
Item model number
UA48JU6470ULXL
Resolution
3840 x 2160p
Additional Features
Flat images come to life with Samsung's Contrast Enhancer. Your TV intelligently applies varying levels of contrast enhancement to different areas and objects on the screen creating a dramatic 3D-like effect. It's the most realistic viewing experience possible on a flat screen TV., Ultra HD viewing means you can see every intricate detail on the screen clearer than ever. Your Samsung UHD TV offers a resolution four times higher than Full HD, with accurate true-to-life colour. Enjoy a picture that's optimised for even greater clarity and detail than you've ever seen before., With Wireless LAN Built-in, streamline your TV's connectivity capabilities without adding more external devices and maintain its attractive design., With ConnectShare Movie, simply plug your USB memory drive or HDD into the TV and instantaneously enjoy movies, photos or music. Now, you can experience a wide variety of content in the comfort of your living room on your TV.
Included Components
1 Television
Display Technology
LED
Screen Size
48 Inches
Display Resolution Maximum
Wattage
20 Watts
Batteries Included
No
Batteries Required
No
Total Usb Ports

Its not having too much cost...Its a good deal to get a UHD TV of Rs 1,31,990 at Rs 63,948

supermachi said:
looks costly

It's good deal .. but the product is some kind of outdated ...

Again ...  it's a good deal for all .. I believe

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock