SAB Group’s Happii-Fi launches new web series

• Thread starter iSK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 864

iSK

Contributor
Reaction score
MUMBAI: Sri Adhikari Brothers (SAB) Group’s digital initiative Happii-Fi has launched its new web series ‘Peepal Ka Pedh Party’ (PPP).

The web series, featuring Bhojpuri superstar Dinesh Lal Yadav, focuses on a common man’s political adventure. Yadav plays the lead character of Jan Manas, whose need for power leads to the discovery of something that is common to all of us.

The web series also features celebrities like Dadhi Pandey, Teena Singh, Mohit Baghel and Shreya Narayan. The first episode of PPP is said to offer plenty of humour and sarcasm.

Talking about the launch of the show, SAB Group CEO Manav Dhanda said, “We are overwhelmed by the response that we have received. With over 7 million views and 1.5 lakh subscribers, Happii-Fi is the perfect place to express our creativity in this emerging digital space. PPP is a humorous political satire and will assuredly keep the audiences asking for more.”

SAB Group’s Happii-Fi launches new web series | TelevisionPost.com

I tell you happiifi is YouTube channel :p
But you all tell me this is new coming soon channel

But Happiii is launching soon a Channel :k:lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock