SA20 - Cricket South Africa announces Premier T20 League

Lol. They have to afford it to broadcast or stream.. Indian companies stayed out because the base price for Indian games and SA20 is pretty rediculous.. They are valuing the tournament @8 - 10 million US$ with 5% increase in value every season, which is almost the same that Zee paid for global rights of ILT20 if not more. That's the reason.. They will come down a bit and someone will snatch them up before the tournament starts... Not a great look especially with IPL franchises involved if they can't get big broadcasters especially in the cricketing crazy country.
Some bradcaster will buy the rights the man reason Star and Zee are not going for it is because they already have Big Bash and ILT20 rights at the same time.

Since Viacom and Sony dont have any rights I expect one of them to go for it. Maybe we can see a surprise and Discovery or 1Sports might get it but very little chance of that.

My belief is it will be Viacom as that will give them both the SA rights and a T20 tournament to boot

Some bradcaster will buy the rights the man reason Star and Zee are not going for it is because they already have Big Bash and ILT20 rights at the same time.

Since Viacom and Sony dont have any rights I expect one of them to go for it. Maybe we can see a surprise and Discovery or 1Sports might get it but very little chance of that.

My belief is it will be Viacom as that will give them both the SA rights and a T20 tournament to boot
Viacom18 wants to acquire cricket rights with Indian players in every match, so their target will be BCCI rights now.

Big Bash never clash with SA and UAE T20 leagues in Indian Time, I guess SA and UAE T20 only clashing.
Star and Zee are not going for it is because they already have Big Bash and ILT20 rights at the same time.
Cricket in Australia both International and Leagues matches always end before Indian Prime time 6 Pm IST.

Big Bash never clash with SA and UAE T20 leagues in Indian Time, I guess SA and UAE T20 only clashing.

Cricket in Australia both International and Leagues matches always end before Indian Prime time 6 Pm IST.
No I am just saying that they wouldnt want 2 tournaments at same time especially with the habit of Star of showing highlights the entire day

Titans won the first match of SA20 by 34 runs
bVHtEzq.jpg

cI7BoHt.jpg
YBtf894.jpg
lcxwyZ2.jpg

1500 RAND = 6840 INR

Last edited:
Titans won the first match of SA20 by 34 runs
bVHtEzq.jpg

cI7BoHt.jpg

1500 RAND = 6840 INR
BTW it's not SA20 but their domestic T20 tournament just like we have Syed Musthaq Ali Trophy..
Franchise league ongoing in the eve of wt20i 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣
We do have our Syed Musthaq Ali going on which is the same, Aussies have sheffield going on. So, by your logic all other forms of Cricket should cease as a handful of nations with 15 players each are playing somewhere?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock