SA20 - Cricket South Africa announces Premier T20 League

Whatever, Television and streaming data analysis indicates ILT20 popular compares with SA20. Also CSA failed to keep players exclusively with their league, I observed last few matches SA20 popular players already shifted to ILT20 franchises.

CSA failed to keep players exclusively with their league
Bro isn't it usual

Same happen with bbl this year smoth warner after completing nation duty play 5 matches and just check data of australia channels their trp also rises

In sat20 players are current amd for olayers nation 1st so they went to play national matches but when match ended they also came back plus ilt20 nothing but retired player league and they have no commitment towards nation

After sec in final

Happiest person now

C5mWtsk.jpg

Bro isn't it usual

Same happen with bbl this year smoth warner after completing nation duty play 5 matches and just check data of australia channels their trp also rises

In sat20 players are current amd for olayers nation 1st so they went to play national matches but when match ended they also came back plus ilt20 nothing but retired player league and they have no commitment towards nation
If you want quality cricket watch SA20 if you want to watch good players who are playinu past their prime then watch ILT20

Bro isn't it usual

I don't think National importance for them, it's sympathy for CSA just to CWC qualification. both league players playing for money only.
plus ilt20 nothing but retired player league and they have no commitment towards nation
Except few retired players, ILT20 had maximum active international players from England, Australia, Srilanka still they not paused league. here CSA played sympathy card just fool their fans, did they paused SA20 league during ICCs big tournament U19 women's world cup in their country ?

Last edited:
I don't think National importance for them, it's sympathy for CSA just to CWC qualification. both league players playing for money only.

Except few retired players, ILT20 had maximum active international players from England, Australia, Srilanka still they not paused league. here CSA played sympathy card just fool their fans, did they paused SA20 league during ICCs big tournament U19 women's world cup in their country ?
If not wrong reason i dont know but they also paused for some day

Today in final Chance of rain also and no reserve day interested to see what will happen will trophy shared or as a group stage topper Pretoria capitals declared champions if match abondend

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock