SA20 - Cricket South Africa announces Premier T20 League

My opinion
Pq and aq is good
Commentry is best
Crowd is normal
Pitch is bad
Score card not so good
When click on watch button on jio cinema it takes 1-1.5 minutes to play content. My network speed is decent average 2 Mbps and pq set to low.

When click on watch button on jio cinema it takes 1-1.5 minutes to play content. My network speed is decent average 2 Mbps and pq set to low.
No such issue for me in jio cine bro try jio cinema web throw browser
If app took time for you
Commentary wise also not that bad but bbl dig their own grave by adding too much newbies on comm box ex warner joins yesterday match fox pannel and he is very boring

7 cricket commentary pannel is quite good

Hindi Commentry is worst in SA T20 League with Aakash Chopra, RP Singh & Pragyan Ojha
You forget Raina but this is decent commentry pannel. In first over of jofra, aakash sir says "wicket girega" and out.

Hindi Commentry is worst in SA T20 League with Aakash Chopra, RP Singh & Pragyan Ojha
I dont watch regional commentary so I cant comment on that but with regards to World Feed SA20 is best. I mean Mark Nicholas, AB, KP and I think today we might see Pollock and Boucher too they are quality players who analyse the game perfectly

IPL has Sunil Gavaskar, Danny Morrison and Hayden who irritates many in the name of trying to entertain

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock