SA20 - Cricket South Africa announces Premier T20 League

for me i felt on paper
Pretoria bowling havy team
parl royal english style hard hitter team

jobarg kings underdogs but with potential team like rcb

best team mi cape town and Durban gaints
It all depends on how good you can play at your home and get a win or 2 away from home.

I like the Joburg Super Kings as they have players to score fast especially up on the Highveld. Would be great matches especially the one against Paarl imo.

Coming to Pretoria if they produce juicy wickets I like their chances as their bowling is good if it is flat wicket then their bowlers might go for a ride.

Paarl track will be flat and might turn in the last 2 games so I expect those to be high scoring games and also expect Paarl to lose 2-3 at home especially at the beginning as I cant see their bowling being able to contain the opposition at home

Durban have a great team but if you ask me it will be the easiest place along with Paarl to get away win for any team as wicket will be flat and short square boundaries I am expecting the biggest chases to be here and Joburg but expecting more success for away teams here as Joburg bowling a bit more tight compared to Durban

SEC will have the lowest avg score of all the wickets imo unless Pretoria produces juicy wickets tailormade for their bowlers. So expect low scoring close encounters here and SEC have a good team who know the conditions well.

MI CapeTown I expect will create just good T20 wickets coz they have the best and most experienced T20 team so they wont have any surprises at Newlands they will be tough to beat as their bowlers will just do what they always do with Rashid leading the line and expect their batsmen to score well with their mighty middle order

I don't think this league will get success even UAE league too, Both leagues already crashed before start itself clashing with so many leagues.

Indian franchise doesn't make much difference in any other leagues, like CPL too have.

I don't think this league will get success even UAE league too, Both leagues already crashed before start itself clashing with so many leagues.

Indian franchise doesn't make much difference in any other leagues, like CPL too have.
CPL timings was bad that was its main problem whereas SA20 and ILT20 timings are perfect for Indian audience and with big names in SA20 I expect it to be a success regarding ILT20 Zee is doing their bit but I dont know it will have its followers but whether it will be near to SA20 i dont know

CPL timings was bad that was its main problem whereas SA20 and ILT20 timings are perfect for Indian audience and with big names in SA20 I expect it to be a success regarding ILT20 Zee is doing their bit but I dont know it will have its followers but whether it will be near to SA20 i dont know
except few match, most of CPL matches aired perfect Indian timings 7.30 pm. Problem of SA and UAE league is lack of interest from Advertisers and Media Rights acquired for long term these will create huge loss for both organisers and franchise.

jersey of all 6 teams

DRdYBb5.jpg
LOL... I thought De Cock was wearing Capitals Jersey 😂😂. What a weird move by Super Gaints 😅😅😅.. It reminds me of Capitals Jsw paints Jersey and some old DD jerseys. 😅

It all depends on how good you can play at your home and get a win or 2 away from home.

I like the Joburg Super Kings as they have players to score fast especially up on the Highveld. Would be great matches especially the one against Paarl imo.

Coming to Pretoria if they produce juicy wickets I like their chances as their bowling is good if it is flat wicket then their bowlers might go for a ride.

Paarl track will be flat and might turn in the last 2 games so I expect those to be high scoring games and also expect Paarl to lose 2-3 at home especially at the beginning as I cant see their bowling being able to contain the opposition at home

Durban have a great team but if you ask me it will be the easiest place along with Paarl to get away win for any team as wicket will be flat and short square boundaries I am expecting the biggest chases to be here and Joburg but expecting more success for away teams here as Joburg bowling a bit more tight compared to Durban

SEC will have the lowest avg score of all the wickets imo unless Pretoria produces juicy wickets tailormade for their bowlers. So expect low scoring close encounters here and SEC have a good team who know the conditions well.

MI CapeTown I expect will create just good T20 wickets coz they have the best and most experienced T20 team so they wont have any surprises at Newlands they will be tough to beat as their bowlers will just do what they always do with Rashid leading the line and expect their batsmen to score well with their mighty middle order
Great info bro you are very invested on sa pitches :clap2: :clap2:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock