Russia is separating itself from the internet

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 1,609
Separating yourself from rest of the world is not a solution for any problem. If China had free internet then result of Hong Kong Protest would have been entirely different. Censorship is good for no one it is used to manipulate common people and suppress their voice.
Censorship in Middle East, Turkey, China and India can be justified. As these countries have religious morals. What's Russian government's excuse? Puttin is afraid of his popularity fading. More and more people are no longer falling for his propaganda. Hence, the censorship.

Censorship in Middle East, Turkey, China and India can be justified. As these countries have religious morals. What's Russian government's excuse? Puttin is afraid of his popularity fading. More and more people are no longer falling for his propaganda. Hence, the censorship.
Both of you did't understand my point. I never supported censorship of anything. All the things that are there in the domestic net should be free of CS. I clearly said about freedom of speech. I said about creating a back up infrastructure. That will help us in time of sanction. That is why i gave example of Visa/ Mater card case. And the last thing is there are enough reason for Russia to go for independent internet. They are pushing for it from last 4-5 year. And those sanctions are one such reason for that. Even all these sanctions are just unilateral motivated by their owned domestic politics!
Edit- Here the back up should be ready for sanction time only. Other time, It's all free internet.

Last edited:
Express VPN, Nord VPN, Vyper VPN, IP Vanish and others when this happens

xhJV9ge.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock