Rohit Sharma to make a comeback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vishnu777

Reaction score
Continuing a thorough rehabilitation program, star batsman
Rohit Sharma today said he is striving to make his long-awaited return to the Indian cricket team in the upcoming big-ticket series against Australia.
Rohit was not a part of India’s Test, ODI and T20 triumphs against England, having undergone a thigh surgery in London after suffering an injury in the final One-day International against New Zealand last year.
“I am trying to make a comeback in the Australia series. That is the series I am eyeing. I am at the NCA (National Cricket Academy) right now and everybody is trying to help me out,” Rohit said on the sidelines of an event here.
The New Zealand series was the last time the opener was seen in action.
The 29-year-old Mumbaikar, who hold the record for scoring two double tons in ODIs, said he was feeling better and raring to go.
He was in the capital alongside India’s another new find, KL Rahul, who had come as brand ambassadors of Adidas for the launch of the sportswear giant’s first-ever football destination in India — The Base — Plaza.
The 24-year-old Rahul said the team will approach the Australia series on a confident note, having tasted most success in recent times.

Rohit Sharma looking to make comeback in Australia series | The Indian Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock