{Resumed} JioFiber down in my area above 12 hours for maintenance, still now not resumed

• Thread starter Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 13
  • Views Views: Views 820

Vicky

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
This's first time in my area above 12 hours maintenance, still now not resumed,

Now they send resume on tomorrow morning :cf2::angry2:

Last edited:
Is the red light blinking on your router? :unsure:

2.5yr still not a single second of down Time on the other hand When I was on Railwire, used to get 1-2 days downtime.

Upgradation going on @Vicky all over Chennai last 1 week I faced now no issues apart from some here and there downtime issues but not continues one like last month

Unfortunately it'll take more then you expect next 10 days horrible fiber issues you will face

Yes bro, btw now resumed, my lco available in our apartment :blush2:
LCO had cut the wire or he came to fix the JioFiber cable? :rolleyes: Because JioFiber isn't managed by LCOs. It's directly managed by Jio.

In this case,
Jio Airfiber is best.
With JioFiber, if area gets a wire cut, you can expect them to promptly resolve within hours because multiple users get affected.

With Jio AirFiber, if ODU gets misaligned, they need to visit your house and fix it which will take a longer time.

With JioFiber, if area gets a wire cut, you can expect them to promptly resolve within hours because multiple users get affected.

With Jio AirFiber, if ODU gets misaligned, they need to visit your house and fix it which will take a longer time.

when relocation, i aligned for my relative. just an 15-30mins max.
odu can't get misaligned if it is properly fix earlier.
in my view wireless internet (air fiber) is better option. (Depends on area).

Back
Top Bottom