Reliance JioMart service launched

People will be always bechara ......

No online stores will be targeting those groceries you are worried about.

Online groceries / shops have been existing for around some years now. No such kirana / brick and mortar store has gone kaput now.....

People will be always bechara ......

No online stores will be targeting those groceries you are worried about.

Online groceries / shops have been existing for around some years now. No such kirana / brick and mortar store has gone kaput now.....
I don't know whether you are aware about the ground reality or not.
Medical shop owners are getting effect by online selling of medicine and many other business owner.

I don't know whether you are aware about the ground reality or not.
Medical shop owners are getting effect by online selling of medicine and many other business owner.

People, in general, are most sceptical when it come to buying medicines online.

Besides, medical shop owners are not bechara guys, they earn big margins if you compare the prices online vs offline.

I don't live in a big metropolis nor in a village but I am well aware of the ground situation.

Many med shop owners have started modestly, but they have grown their business in such way that their shops are now air conditioned. I know a med shop owner, personally, who has now a franchise shop of a well known bakery brand in Eastern India ( Mio amore, Google it ,if you are not aware), has a homeopathic shop and has good rental income too.

If one doesn't have business acumen and integrity, he / she cannot even can't keep a well made business from the previous generation.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock