Reliance JioMart service launched

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Reliance Retail Ltd, the retail arm of Reliance Industries Ltd, on Monday began sending invites to Jio telecom users for registering on the new venture named JioMart. Calling itself “Desh Ki Nayi Dukaan", JioMart will currently cater to online shoppers in the suburban Mumbai areas of Navi Mumbai, Thane and Kalyan. A Reliance Retail official confirmed the launch, adding that the company would gradually scale up its presence.

“Yes, we have soft-launched our operations. All Jio users are sent invites to register to avail of preliminary discounts. Though it is currently only in three regions, we would be scaling it up further. The JioMart app will be launched soon," the official said on condition of anonymity.

RIL gears up to take on Amazon, Flipkart with JioMart launch

App apk: JioMart - New Experience for Grocery Shopping 0.0.2.69 APK

Register Interest | JioMart

gYNUkww.jpg

JioMart is an online grocery delivery service, powered by Reliance Retail and Reliance Jio, where consumers can head over to buy essential household items from nearby retailers. The platform does not sell groceries directly to the customers but instead, connects offline retailers with online buyers.

The JioMart is an online-to-offline (O2O) marketplace under which it will source grocery items from nearby merchants, instead of procuring from a native warehouse– similar to how Amazon Prime Now and Grofers started their business.

Reliance launches online grocery platform JioMart to take on Amazon, Grofers, and Flipkart

Hawww!
Amazon : India ki apni dukan.
JioMart : Desh ki nayi dukan.
What will happen to poor groceries stores owners?

JioMart gets a WhatsApp number, goes live

Reliance's tie up with WhatsApp means it gets direct access to WhatsApp's user base of over 400 million.

To order from JioMart, customers need to add JioMart's WhatsApp number 88500 08000 on their phones. JioMart sends a link to the customer's Whatsapp chat window. The link is valid for 30 minutes. Clicking on the link directs the user to a new page wherein he has to fill his address and phone number, after which the catalogue of products is made available to order from. Products available inlcude sundry brands along with Reliance Retail's own private labels.

Hawww!
Amazon : India ki apni dukan.
JioMart : Desh ki nayi dukan.
What will happen to poor groceries stores owners?
What kind of poor groceries store owner you are talking about?

The BPL or APL ones?

I have not seen a poor grocery owner in my life ever!

Most of them have a pucca house, many have 2 storey houses?

If you are talking about village grocery shops, the they will continue to flourish in the future too.

Online stores won't deliver groceries in the villages and isolated towns.

What kind of poor groceries store owner you are talking about?

The BPL or APL ones?

I have not seen a poor grocery owner in my life ever!

Most of them have a pucca house, many have 2 storey houses?

If you are talking about village grocery shops, the they will continue to flourish in the future too.

Online stores won't deliver groceries in the villages and isolated towns.
😂😂 Here poor means बेचारा and having pacca house or two storey house doesn't mean someone target their small scale business.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock