Reliance JioMart - News & Updates

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 6,348
JioMart launches pet store.
k4OHqAv.png

I couldn't find Pedigree in their offering. Hopefully, it's added soon.

JioMart is offering ₹50 discount on purchase over ₹100 for ordering via WhatsApp using WhatsApp Pay.
nfdifPN.jpg

Prices of most items seem to reduced. Delivery charge introduced. Delivery is free on orders above ₹250.
YkHOKtq.jpg

Last edited:
Prices of most items seem to reduced. Delivery charge introduced. Delivery is free on orders above ₹40.
YkHOKtq.jpg
Correction- free delivery for orders above ₹250
Delivery charge is ₹40.
Also, the 'You Saved' doesn't check delivery charge. Needs to be fixed.

Last edited:
Prices of most items seem to reduced. Delivery charge introduced. Delivery is free on orders above ₹250.
YkHOKtq.jpg

Sad news :'-(

I used to love jiomart where I could make small orders without a delivery charge.
But I understand that it was not economically viable for jio.

But I personally feel that 250 min order is a little bit high to start off with.
Maybe they could have started with 100 min order at first.

Sad news :'-(

I used to love jiomart where I could make small orders without a delivery charge.
But I understand that it was not economically viable for jio.

But I personally feel that 250 min order is a little bit high to start off with.
Maybe they could have started with 100 min order at first.
I am kind of happy though. Because it will not make delivery faster. That prices are now comparable to prices of Flipkart Groceries. If you cross-check prices across platforms of similar products. You will notice Jio Mart prices are bit higher because of free delivery. Also ₹250 for free delivery is too less than what's being asked by rival platforms.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock