Reliance Jio testing Live TV (IPTV) service on Jio STB

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 573
  • Views Views: Views 103,245
Something happened.
Now, LIVETV app showing in jio store in installed apps section.
Earlier, LIVETV app not showing in jio store.

Same error message after the update here as well. The version @AftabIN showed in the video is 1.0.63.8 - this is the same version that we have.

I have the same STB but the STB firmware version is JHSD200-10.0.3, which is older than Aftab's STB version that is JHSD200-10.0.11. I don't know if that matters. 🤔

I don't know why it's working for some while not for others. 🤷‍♂️
Yes my live tv too updated and I had got the same version 10.0.3 and not working. It should be 10.0.11 to work I guess.

Last edited:
Food for thought... Once Live TV services are fully working and available to all where people can subscribe to channels or pack like normal DTH/Cable.... Will JioTV+ stop, which gives most of the channels free? Just in favor of monetizing Paid Live TV.
I mean why Jio shall keep a free service/app running which may potentially cause loss of customers to their Paid Live Tv services?

I am not getting it with JioFiber STB. The regular error message it shows - "LiveTV service will be provided by your cable operator. We will keep you updated as your cable operator enables the service." 😔

Back
Top Bottom