• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1
  • Views: Views 943

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
  • Get 10% upto Rs.1000/- Cashback on a minimum transaction of Rs.2000/- and above for JioFiber recharge.
  • Pay using Citibank Debit & Credit Card on MyJio App or Jio.com
  • Cashback shall be provided to eligible customers within 90 days from the transaction date.
  • This offer is a joint promotional initiative (“Offer”) provided by Jio, ("Merchant") and Citibank ("Citibank") and is made available to you by Citibank on MyJio App & Jio.com.
  • This is a limited period offer and offer can be withdrawn by Merchant and Citibank at any point of time.
  • Under this Offer, customers will get Cashback of 10% upto INR 1000/- on a minimum transaction of Rs.2000/- and above on a successful JioFiber Recharge, applicable once per user to customer who:
    (a) completes a transaction on MyJio App & Jio.com and
    (b) pays for such transaction using Citibank Debit & Credit Card option by entering the valid Card Details under Debit/Credit Card mode of payment. (Each transaction meeting the aforesaid requirements being referred to as a "Qualifying Transaction").

JioFiber CITI Offer - Cashback on Recharge & Installation

I got email on this as I own Citi card, this offer is applicable on installation charges as well.
Screenshot-20200902-210644.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock