Reliance JioCinema - News & Updates

Hi Bro 4K quality option not avaiable for selection, only upto FHD showing for me, on Jio Cinema app via Sony Bravia app on my Sony uhd tv KD-50X64L and same is happening with Jio Air Fiber STB, however Jio Cinema app on Tata Play Binge+ STB has 4k option and streams it fine.. Any suggestion from your end regarding this??
Lots of sony users facing this, only FHD quality highest given. No 4k as of now from jio cinema for specific bravia models. My x75L facing same issue. However I ve mailed the CC dept. They took few details of TV from me. Though I am doubtful of their capability

Lots of sony users facing this, only FHD quality highest given. No 4k as of now from jio cinema for specific bravia models. My x75L facing same issue. However I ve mailed the CC dept. They took few details of TV from me. Though I am doubtful of their capability
Yes bro 2 weeks into the IPL no solution on sight, Let's hope for the best!

Hi Bro 4K quality option not avaiable for selection, only upto FHD showing for me, on Jio Cinema app via Sony Bravia app on my Sony uhd tv KD-50X64L, and same is happening with Jio Air Fiber STB, however Jio Cinema app on Tata Play Binge+ STB has 4k option and streams it fine.. Any suggestion from your end regarding this??
Well try this once..

@Nilu334 got issue solved...

Jio cinema recent reply on 4k playing issue
Dear Customer,

Thank you for raising the issue with us.

While our goal is to provide a seamless experience across various devices, it's crucial to acknowledge that 4K support and compatibility can vary significantly among brands, models, and underlying technologies.

Moreover, we meticulously monitor and analyse device performance to ensure an uninterrupted viewing experience, avoiding any negative disruptions caused by errors. If we encounter challenges in providing an optimal experience, we may implement limitations until a resolution is achieved. As a result, support for 4K resolution your device may currently not be available.

Regards,

JioCinema Care

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock