Reliance JioCinema - News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter abhishek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 466
  • Views Views: Views 78,829
I have watched more content on Voot than on JioCinema. That app just sucks. It's so difficult to navigate. Than they keep adding more content. First improve that app. I stopped watching Shark Tank (US) altogether because seeking on Jio's set top box was just inconvenient. After discontinuing Voot. And getting BCCI and Olympics rights. They need a seperate app for sports that can handle server load that doesn't crashes on first day. Meow! Also the whole UI looks so outdated. There is no premium feel. Visually, Hotstar and Sony Liv looks more appealing. They have the best library of International content. It's just to inconvenient to find and watch.

When I watch movies, there is no problem but when I tried to watch GoT, it's buffering continuously after every 15 seconds, so I left watching it

I have watched more content on Voot than on JioCinema. That app just sucks. It's so difficult to navigate. Than they keep adding more content. First improve that app. I stopped watching Shark Tank (US) altogether because seeking on Jio's set top box was just inconvenient. After discontinuing Voot. And getting BCCI and Olympics rights. They need a seperate app for sports that can handle server load that doesn't crashes on first day. Meow! Also the whole UI looks so outdated. There is no premium feel. Visually, Hotstar and Sony Liv looks more appealing. They have the best library of International content. It's just to inconvenient to find and watch.
The only streaming I am not getting interest to subscribe with good content is jio cinema they have very good content
But they don’t have interest to monetise it they don’t have good app , good subscription plan ,worst picture quality…
If they really want more money just launch more with ad free offering
Who watches content from HBO with ads in this era atleast people need an adfree plan

The only streaming I am not getting interest to subscribe with good content is jio cinema they have very good content
But they don’t have interest to monetise it they don’t have good app , good subscription plan ,worst picture quality…
If they really want more money just launch more with ad free offering
Who watches content from HBO with ads in this era atleast people need an adfree plan
They need Hotstar app desperately for their English & Sports content smooth streaming, I think RIL-Disney deal might fulfill this soon.

They need Hotstar app desperately for their English & Sports content smooth streaming, I think RIL-Disney deal might fulfill this soon.
Better bring everything from Jio Cinema to Hotstar and let the app die or act as a movie streaming complimentary service with Jio sim(like earlier). The name 'Jio Cinema' itself unfit for a premium streaming service.
Now Hotstar can manage large contents as well as the outfit is neat to present diverse contents. If needed many of the old and unpopular TV contents from both Star & Viacom 18 side can be shifted to Youtube.

Last edited:
Better bring everything from Jio Cinema to Hotstar and let the app die or act as a movie streaming complimentary service with Jio sim(like earlier). The name 'Jio Cinema' itself unfit for a premium streaming service.
Now Hotstar can manage large contents as well as the outfit is neat to present diverse contents. If needed many of the old and unpopular TV contents from both Star & Viacom 18 side can be shifted to Youtube.
Jiocinema should be made for local tv content. And webseries (free)
JioHotstar must be premium stop.
But they wont keep two apps for sure

First high quality Asli 4k match seen telecast in jio cinema...
Sa20 match..
ZYlDcS1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom