Reliance JioCinema - News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter abhishek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 466
  • Views Views: Views 78,992
Sir which content available in Dolby atmos in jio cinema android tv app?
Few movies in Peacock English and Hindi language has different sound like DD/DA..also some Free Hindi titles too...the voice is in centre speaker only...so thought of...
If someone can get the info on audio in TV please check and confirm...

Last edited:
As a Android TV app user the app gives very good picture quality ... perhaps better than in Asli4k ...audio of most contents r in either DD or Dolby Atmos.. irritating thing is ads r in stereo and suddenly the volume erupts once ads gets into screen...

Now app is far better other than ads...
For me the most annoying thing is that they haven't gotten the continue watching feature sorted yet. It still lists the last few watched episodes under continue watching even if I've watched them fully. If they sort this out it will be much more usable.
The remove from continue watching is available only in the mobile app not in the smart tv app.

For me the most annoying thing is that they haven't gotten the continue watching feature sorted yet. It still lists the last few watched episodes under continue watching even if I've watched them fully. If they sort this out it will be much more usable.
The remove from continue watching is available only in the mobile app not in the smart tv app.
It doesn't behave like other apps..in other apps if we stop and go back once the credits gets started then the movie actually gets finished in the listings but in JioCinema we have to take it to till .00 hour either ff or keeping play...
This works for me...
In other app Prime video we can't remove continue watching but only Hide it..in other apps too we have to clear history list..in Netflix we can remove ...

JioCinema is slow as snail when it comes to adding new content. Still waiting for Fast X and American Nightmare: Becoming Cody Rhodes.

Back
Top Bottom