Reliance Jio, Vivo in race for team India sponsorship rights

But that green rectangular patch on team india logo would be yuck!! Sasta chaalu Chinese!!
Atleast jio is flexible and can use any color if needed..

Tha.RP8 said:
But that green rectangular patch on team india logo would be yuck!!

No No I think you confused btwn Oppo & Vivo .. Oppo only have green patch whereas vivo have white patch in blue color alphabets it was greatly suited with blue jersy :) ..

Yes, you are right, I got confused. But don't blame me for that, because both are essential of same parent company. Yes vivo looks better than oppo. But I still like jio more. Lets see though.
Moreover, glad that star if finally out, no more using international cricket matches for their silly tv channel promotions!!

Tha.RP8 said:
Yes, you are right, I got confused. But don't blame me for that, because both are essential of same parent company. Yes vivo looks better than oppo.
why blame :huh No blame @ all just for knowing purpose i posted ;) ..

If Vivo gets the contract, all the pseudo nationalists in the country will come out saying we have became slaves of China, and what not other non sense..

I am damn sure of it, if that happens..

Sarkar said:
Will Baba Ram dev bid in this bidding?

Patanjali has already made it clear that they won't associate with any kind of sponsorship related to cricket, as it's a foreign sports. They want to promote Indian sports like wrestling, kabaddi..

khepacheley said:
Patanjali has already made it clear that they won't associate with any kind of sponsorship related to cricket, as it's a foreign sports. They want to promote Indian sports like wrestling, kabaddi..

Good initiative in that case...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock