Reliance Jio to provide 4G at Wankhede Stadium during IPL

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2
  • Views: Views 1,685

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
MUMBAI: The telecom venture of Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Industries, Reliance Jio Infocomm, has chosen the Wankhede Stadium to provide its 4G services through Wi-Fi.

Around 30,000 people who will come to see the eighth edition of the Indian Premier League (IPL) will be able to enjoy the services. At present, the organization has started to test the 4G services at the stadium.

The infrastructure to provide Wi-Fi along the entire stadium has been set up and the company has begun trials of the service. Besides, the company's executives are working on varied factors so that high-speed services are efficiently delivered to the people.

Out of the eight franchise cricket teams of the IPL, Mumbai Indians, is owned by IndiaWin Sports Pvt. Ltd., which belongs to the group of Reliance Industries. This is the main reason why Reliance Jio has chosen Mumbai's Wankhede Stadium to offer its services. Seven T20 league matches of Mumbai Indians will be played at Wankhede Stadium. The first match at Wankhede Stadium will be of Mumbai Indians against Kings XI Punjab on 12 April.

http://www.indiantelevision.com/iworld/broadband/reliance-jio-to-provide-4g-at-wankhede-stadium-during-ipl-150409

Reliance 4G Speed At Wankhede Cricket Stadium Mumbai-
xlvpx.jpg

source- my friend is Working in Reliance Jio. these days he is busy in wandkhede stadium for the insyallation of 4G connections. He shared this pic with me through whatsapp

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock